Practice Areas Overview
Nashville Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury and Employment Law Specialists
The Law Office of Donald D. Zuccarello offers experienced, dedicated representation in the areas of:
Tennessee is an at-will employment state, permitting employers to fire workers for any reason except those that are based on discrimination or in violation of an employment contract. This does not mean, however, that employees do not have rights.
Have you have been injured while under the care of a medical professional? You need experienced legal representation. If new medical bills are piling up, you are losing time from work and your life has never been the same since you were injured, we can help.
All car accidents are a hassle, but those causing injuries are especially overwhelming. In addition to vehicle repair or replacement, there may be surgery, a lengthy hospital stay and months of rehabilitation. How will you pay for these things?
Construction sites are responsible for approximately 20 percent of all worker fatalities and cause accidents that can leave workers temporarily or permanently disabled or disfigured. Injured construction workers may apply for workers' compensation benefits, which include medical coverage and wage replacement.
We fight hard for our clients until we get results.
We can also represent you in areas of…
- Workers Compensation: Workers' compensation can be a complex process if you are not familiar with the many regulations and deadlines involved. Unfortunately, most workers are not fully aware of their rights when they are injured on the job.
- Personal Injury: Our lawyers work tirelessly to help victims of personal injury in Nashville obtain the most compensation for their losses so they can pay medical bills, replace lost income and meet monthly expenses.
- Employment Law: We protect the rights of employees who have been subject to unfair workplace practices, including employment discrimination, wrongful termination, including disputes over employment contracts, benefits, severance and compensation.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: A motor vehicle accident is a sudden, unexpected event that can change the lives of all involved. Knowing what to do after an accident is something most of us don’t have experience with. We can help you with your questions and concerns if you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident.
- Premise Liability: Owners and managers of property are responsible for maintaining safe conditions for the benefit of other people who live, shop, do business or visit their properties. If you have suffered a serious injury in a premise, anywhere in Tennessee, we can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
To schedule a free consultation, please call 877-918-2395 today.